Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Simply Me! Response 1

Questions about me...

1)  Where did I come from??

I come from a mid-sized town here in Kentucky called Winchester!  There is only 1 public high school named George Rogers Clark so just about everyone knew everyone.  I'm a very family oriented person where I like to spend time with them in town.  Along with my family, I enjoy speding time with friends also.

2) What are my experiences in writing??

I don't have many experiences in writing other than taking English classes my entire life in school.  The only experiences I have outside of school is at work.  I am in sales at Lowe's and when I make a large sale to a customer,  I am known for sending thank you letters directly to their house thanking them for their business at Lowe's and hoping that they come back to us.  I find this to work exceptionally well because I keep in close contact with a lot of my customers.

3) Write something defining my beliefs...

I believe that everyone was put here in God's country for a reason.  The difficult part is growing up and trying to figure out what your purpose is to society.  When trying to determine that, you have to spread God's word and do everything for him.  I'm a Christian and not scared to share it with anyone.

4) Why am I in college?

I'm in college to try and figure out what I want to do for the rest of my life.. I'm currently a Finance major hoping to become a financial advisor or possibly even a Bank president one day. That would be my dream job but first I have several more years of school before I can make my dreams happen. 

5) What kind of culture do I consume?

No comments:

Post a Comment